Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Shape


The Shape, originally uploaded by nataraj_hauser / eyeDance.

Imagine my surprise: We got more snow today. This time, however, it was around ten inches, and most of it came down in a six hour period. Coming home from work this afternoon was...interesting. Good thing I had a shovel in the car with me as I got stuck twice, and had to help dig and push three other cars out. Mind you, my commute is almost entirely on primary roads.

This picture was taken near twilight, two hours after I got home, and the car already has another three inches of snow on it. I shoveled, and when Mrs. Nataraj got home three hours after me, she shoveled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.