Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dude, where's my Bug?

One more Bug-in-the-snow picture. We were socked yesterday with 10-11 inches of the powdery stuff. Getting home from work was a nightmare, and I would have been stuck three times if I hadn't had a shovel in the car (thanks, Reen!). This is my navy blue Beetle in my driveway, parked after the worst of the storm. You can see that the snow in my front yard is up to the window, but about half of that depth is where I pitched the snow from the driveway.

This was handheld, using available light (my porchlight, and the neighbors' too) and my 50 mm, F/1.8 prime lens, ISO 1600, with a shutter speed of 1/20th of a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.