Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How Tight Do You Want It?

While I was taking the shots of Mercureality in the studio, there were numerous costume changes. Since most of the clothing was vinyl and/or slinky we chose to use the living room as her changing room to give her flailing space while I mostly remained in the basement. On some occasions however, I had to suffer for my art and render assistance in fitment.

Lacing Mercureality
Lacing Mercureality

My sweetie snapped this one while I laced Mercureality into her lavender ball gown. Lending some humor to the event is the fleece jacket she is wearing, backwards, to ward off the winter-in-Wisconsin chill during this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.