Monday, January 26, 2009

I slit the laces!

Today I told my employer that I chose the voluntary separation option. The next step is for them to determine my termination date. The announcement indicated that "most" would be let go in 90 days or less. If that is true for me, then my last day working would be towards the end of April. What a nice Beltane gift that would be!

A new chapter is beginning. I have ideas about what may come next, but I will not cling too hard to any specific plan. First will be a leisurely winding down period to get this job out of my head so fresh ideas can percolate. I will have plenty of time to decide what I want to do next.

So back to the photos, eh?

1 comment:

  1. My compliments on a very Nataraj course of action. Dance away, dance away, dance away to create a new universe!

    - Eric

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.