Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More of Don in Studio

Over the weekend I broke down and bought a fancy studio light. Just one (so far) and it was a kit light. The kit contained one studio light (not a strobe) with a stand and umbrella that also functions as a soft box. The light is variable, up to 200 watts; a nice feature. Don was over again last night and I was able to try it out.

Don Smiling
Don Smiling

Don

Once again I back lit him because I wanted to set off the edges of the beard. The studio light was on his left, about 2 feet away dialed to about 2/3 power. The back light was raised up to almost head height and set at about 1/2 power. I had the "stained glass" bulb in a clip light aiming straight down from about 3 feet over his head.

I like the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.