Saturday, November 22, 2008

Circus Play Date

I went to a workshop today where I learned a variety of circus skills. It was a fantastic way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Among other things, I learned to walk a tightrope.

Tightrope Toes
Feet on Tightrope

Other things on the playful agenda included juggling (for which I have absolutely no beginner's talent), rolling on a circus ball (elephants can do it, so why couldn't I, dangit!), stilt walking (which seemed really difficult for about 5 minutes, then something clicked and it was pretty easy) and fooling around in a German Wheel. I have to say, if there is anything more fun that a German Wheel, I have not found it yet.


SUNDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Dang, do my legs hurt!!

2 comments:

  1. We would post that at toemail if you don't mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    chroma key backdrops

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.