Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Giraffe Study

I found myself in the vicinity of the zoo again, and thought I would pop in and see some things I did not see the last trip. Usually I am a fan of big, scary animals like lions and tigers and bears (oh my!). This time I was drawn to the giraffes of all things. I never really looked at them before. It seems they felt the same about me.

DSC_0087
You Lookin' at ME?

These two were pretty affectionate, and the one really wanted the apple that the other had.

DSC_0068
View Large!

These do not need any help from me. Just enjoy them!

DSC_0065


DSC_0064
View Large!


DSC_0073


DSC_0058


DSC_0088
No Tough Spots To Reach With A Neck Like This!

Thank you for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.