Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stylin'

Reena and Chris 1
This is one of a hundred or so shots taken today for Pagee GoGo to use as promo material. I really liked this one of Reena and Chris because it reminds me a bit of the Cheap Trick "In Color" album cover. I guess now I have to get the two homely ones (I hope they self-select!) on a moped for the B&W back cover.


Here is another from the set that I liked, even though technically it's not my best work:

Reena and Chris 2
You can find out more about Pagee GoGo and their wonderful Brazilian music at http://www.pageegogo.com

1 comment:

  1. My first comment to my husband as I showed him the pictures was... "she's so gorgeous"... and as I look at the photos longer and how Reena's wonderful spirit was captured... my next comment was "she's so gorgeous". (grin) Miss you two!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.