Monday, November 5, 2007

Barry under lights


CSC_0155.JPG, originally uploaded by nataraj_hauser.

I like this photo of Barry from Pagee GoGo playing last weekend at the Brink Lounge, though at first I thought it was a tosser. I suspect it would have been a better shot if I had applied a bit of exposure compensation. It also makes me wonder if I could have had the external flash fire at half strength to provide some light but not fully illuminate Barry. It might have been an effective place to bounce the flash, though the ceiling has some changes in height right where I was so that might not have worked very well. As always, there's plenty to learn. Share your tips on this topic if you have some.

1 comment:

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.