Monday, November 30, 2009

Studio Reptiles

I was looking through some studio shots and realized I had a few that had never seen the light of day, and I thought I would rectify that. First up: Reptile Palace Orchestra.

RPO

The Reptiles are one of my favorite local bands. Their music ranges from high-energy Eastern European folk tunes to classic blues covers, with plenty of original material. You sort of have to hear them to understand (I recommend listening to Gankino Horo", or scroll down the Music section to "Kochari"). Here are a couple of members of the band in shots from the same session as the above group shot.

Gregg

Biff

Kia

There will be more to come over the next day or two!


1 comment:

  1. I've tried several times over the years to describe the Reptiles to folks... I've never come up with a good way to do so. If you've got any suggestions, I welcome them!

    And the photos? Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.