Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two Shining Seconds

It has been particularly cold and dreary around here for too many days in a row. The lack of sun has been getting on people's nerves. Yesterday while I was waiting for the bus, I noticed the sun would peek out for a few seconds at a time as the clouds raced across the sky. I dug out my camera, hunkered down, and waited. And waited. About the time I was going to stash my camera - the bus was in sight - the sun burst through a gap in the clouds. I popped this shot (and two others exactly like it in case I blew it!) and the moment was gone.

To Oz!

It drizzled and rained off and on the rest of the day.


1 comment:

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.