Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cloister Meets the Willy Street Fair

I took my sister, the sister, to the Willy Street Fair today. And while it is true she is not cloistered, it is also true that she does not experience the likes of the Willy Street Fair too often. I am pretty sure there was a bit of culture shock.

DSC_0238
Sister sister

She met a few of my friends and acquaintances there...Follow the link for the rogues gallery!


She met Megan, dear Megan...

DSC_0351

and Rich...

DSC_0341

and Luv...

DSC_0176

and Angela...

DSC_0085

and Kim (Megan's costumenal twin)

DSC_0070

and Linda,

DSC_0037

and Lisa.

DSC_0038

There were more. Lots more. To see the rest, check out my Flickr Site album! There WILL be more photos posted to that set as the days go by also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.