Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hey! There's something in there!

I was heading out to the market. I had dropped a couple of bags on the floor near the front door and went to put on my shoes. Walking back to the dimly lit entryway I bent over to pick up the bags and Hey! There was something in there!

Nala had other uses in mind for the bags, apparently.

Well, I *was* going to the market... (DS3_2675)

We have had her for a year, and she has never demonstrated a proclivity to hiding in bags, so it caught me off guard. Never one to miss a photo op, I popped off this pic and while writing this she got bored and evacuated the bag.

Off to the market!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.