Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Hey photographer, it is really beautiful outside."

I was awakened this morning by a soft voice in my ear saying, "Hey photographer, it is really beautiful outside." Mmmph? Hmmmokay. Ooh, she was right. And that is so much nicer than, hey, go shovel.

DS3_5752
The ol' tire swing

I never really left my yard on this foray, and I did shovel while I was out there. The snow is wet and pretty heavy. The temperature is sitting right at 32 (F), so this will not last long. If I want more photos, I had better get moving.

DS3_5757

I added these, and a few more, to an ongoing SLIDE SHOW of photos of the winter here in Wisconsin. The most recent photos are first in the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.