Monday, July 28, 2008

Orgy!

There is an orgy going on at my house, even as I type this. Writhing copulation without any concern at all about whether the neighbors are watching. Two, three, and even four or more bodies entwined, thrashing and jerking all over the garden. Oh, did I forget to mention that I was referring to Asian Beetles? There are thousands of them in my yard, mating and eating the leaves of my plants into a lace patchwork.

Asian Beetle Orgy
Orgy!

This one is best Viewed LARGE. Go ahead and peek, they don't care and I seldom look at out-clicks. Who's going to know?



Join eyeDance! Click HERE to be notified of new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.