Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hair in the Air

A little Saturday morning fun and frivolity! I had a young woman come in to the studio for (very last minute) Senior portraits. In the process of taking standard portraits, I realized that she was relaxing, being more "real", and that she fussed with her hair a lot as a normal habit. Okay then, let's get the hair involved!

Hair! (DS3_9719)

I love that this only took two attempts to capture. The first one was a tad early and the hair was not fully fanned out. Attempt number two was spot on!

As it turns out, this was the image she selected for inclusion in her high school yearbook. I love that she indulged her playful side and let that be the image sent out for her peers to see.


1 comment:

  1. Cool picture. Reminds me of electrostatic displays at Science Museum.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.