Sunday, August 28, 2011

Session Time

As I type Reena is in the recording studio helping our talented friend Barry Callen lay down some tracks. He is a singer-songwriter with a fair bit of talent, and he is making things happen for himself.

Barry Callen

Assisted by the mixing board talents of Caleb, Barry had already laid down some guitar and vocal tracks. Reena was to add in percussion layers and harmonizing vocals.

DS3_4946

When I left things were going well, and I have no doubt the results will be fun and satisfying.

DS3_4943

I absolutely love that my life is filled with such creative abundance! Creativity begets creativity and there appears to be no upper limit. Bliss!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.