Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jessamyn and Naraya

I am extremely blessed in that my life is often populated with lovely dancers. I recently had a chance to meet and hang out with these two amazing women at a music fest. They were traveling with a band - Incus - and performed at their shows as well as in a more "street performer" way that was casual and fun. Each is a delightful dancer in her own way, and my life is better for having encountered them.

Jessamyn
Jessamyn

Jessamyn is a veterinarian as well as a dancer and fire spinner. All that, and kick-ass brains as well!

Naraya
Naraya

Naraya is a 100-year old dancer hailing form the east coast. She is touring with Incus all summer and you can find out more at her myspace page linked above.

As always, there are more photos at my Flickr site in this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.