Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Promises, Promises

In sort of an offhand, backing into it sort of way, these are photographs from the International Folk Fair last weekend. They are in and around the venue. As I said, there is much atthat event that qualifies as eye candy, and not all of it is people-related.

DS3_8209_BW.jpg

The above is part of the old Capitol Theater, which remains intact though remarkably well hidden inside the austerity of the Overture Center. Below is one of the sculptures in the building; this one being in the main rotunda lobby. It never fails to put a smile on my face when I see it.

DS3_8207.jpg

And finally for this small set, a photo looking up into the rotunda itself.

DS3_8145.jpg

Thanks for dropping by. I'll have some photos of the fair soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.