Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wisconsin Fashion Week 2

I had no idea that editing the shots from this event would take so long. At last I am almost finished.

Wisconsin Fashion Week

I thought it would be fun to post a handful of images taken as the models were being prepped for the runway show. This was the task I contracted for with WFW. I was bluntly told if anyone told me to go away I was to point out that I was an official photographer for the event. Fortunately, that never happened. Rather I pretty much established a friendly give-and-take with the models and stylists, doing my best to not get in the way, and thanking them for tolerating each of my intrusions.

Wisconsin Fashion Week

This was actually a great experience, and I hope a few good contacts come out of it.

Wisconsin Fashion Week

I like the before-and-after of this post when viewed with the earlier one. The transformations are sometimes pretty dramatic. Several of these models were prepped for well over an hour.

Wisconsin Fashion Week

Wisconsin Fashion Week

Wisconsin Fashion Week

This one actually threw me for a momentary loop. The model is tall and statuesque, hard to overlook. She was being prepped with cupcake frosting - just cupcake frosting - from the waist up right in front of the huge windows that look out (from Overture) onto Fairchild Street. It made me chuckle.

Wisconsin Fashion Week

I hope you enjoyed the peek into this year's Wisconsin Fashion Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.