Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shameless plug

Fourteen of my favorite photos are now available for sale. If you look to the top/left on this eyeDance page, you will see a slider menu showing the available images with my choice of framing. Clicking on the image you like will take you to a site where you can choose purchase options; print or custom framed. If you like the default framing I have chosen, clicking on "Custom Framing" will take you to a page showing you the default and the price, and also offering options to change the frame, mat, and glass. Any changes will automatically be reflected in the quoted price. The framing prices are quite reasonable.

If there is a photo you have seen here, or at my Flickr site, that you would like to buy but is not one of those I selected for sale, please contact me to determine it's availablity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.