Monday, November 19, 2007

In the Studio

More of the madcap weekend: Pagee GoGo went into the studio to record their first cd. Granted access to the inner sanctum, I managed to get some fun photos without (hopefully!) disturbing them too much. This first one, of Ana Paula, is just a really nice shot, and I love her leopard hat and scarf. And check out that microphone...
Ana Paula of Pagee GoGo

This shot of Chris was just about a tosser, seriously underexposed, and I pushed it about as far as I could to "fix" it. Of course it's not fixed, but I found the end result compelling and thought I'd keep it. What do you think?
Chris of Pagee GoGo

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.