Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After All These Years

My wife and I have been married just shy of twenty-five years. Amazingly, there is no sense of boredom or regret. Rather the opposite is true. We are friends and companions who look forward to spending time together. Yesterday when I arrived home from work, this little sentiment was waiting for me, as well as a garage door popped open so I didn't have to fumble for my key to pull the motorcycle in.

DS3_7542

This is one example of what love looks like. After all these years, she still felt the desire to chalk a heart to greet me. And after all these years, I laughed with delight and fell in love, again, a little bit more.

*bliss*


1 comment:

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.