Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time Lapse

Wow, it has been two weeks since I posted here. It is not because I have not been taking photos, rather it is because I have been taking a LOT of photos! Unfortunately because of client requests, I cannot always post the results here.

I recently did a scouting trip for locations for a shoot for an engaged couple. This is one of the locations I suggested, but it was not one that we used.

DSC_0066

I had a winter shot of a similar bench in the same vicinity taken in January:

DS3_3735

The more recent one looks more inviting to me. Anyway, I had four shoots since I posted here last so I have been quite busy. Here's hoping that June is as successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blooger or "open" ID, you are free to use "Anonymous" for your posts, and leave your name if you are willing.